We are recruiting for a SEO Manager to join our team and support in the continued growth of the business. This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy and will take complete ownership of formulating and executing the SEO strategy. Main focus of the role is to improve visibility and overall acquisition volume through the organic channel.
This is a newly created role within the company following the decision bring the management of the channel in house in order to gain a greater control and growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Define, lead and implement an innovative SEO strategy
- Create benchmarks and best practice SEO for the wider team.
- Regularly monitor, measure and analyse organic performance
- Make on-Page recommendations and complete regular technical audits.
- Perform regular market, competitor and keyword analysis.
- Work with the Brand/Marketing team to develop content that fits with the overall SEO strategy
- Work alongside the Tech & Marketing squads to improve conversion and visibility.
- Implement new innovations while influencing the senior management team on the latest SEO developments
- Communicate complex technical SEO solutions to stakeholders of a non-technical background.
What we're looking for from you:
- Passionate and experienced in SEO (Technical & Content)
- Strategic; able to rise above the day-to-day and think deeply about customers and their digital experience, seeing the world through their eyes
- Highly analytical with experience using analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- KPI focused and proven track record of increasing SEO performance.
- Able to apply strong business, technical and leadership skills to deliver high quality commercially viable solutions through collaboration and continuous improvement
- Commercially aware
- Friendly and confident with a can-do attitude
Experience we'd like you to have:
- Previous experience in an online business
- Experienced innovator and leader with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Marjestic etc
What we're offering in return:
The role offers a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 with benefits. A great working environment with a data centric and customer driven culture. Welcoming and innovative office, equiped with the latest tech, located in the heart of the city centre, looking out on to St Annes Square. A high profile role where you will take complete ownership of formulating and executing the SEO strategy.