Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Manager - Digital to join the team based in Bournemouth. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a highly competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience.
What you will be doing as their Business Manager
- Campaign delivery reporting across integrated campaigns providing both quantitative and qualitative analysis, performance against campaign deliverables and campaign optimisation recommendations.
- Website and system maintenance, development, PPC, SEO, Email, Social Media
- Co-ordination, with the operation and other business managers, of the available resourcing to optimise campaign performance
- Campaign monitoring and optimisation using available tools to ensure successful delivery
- Campaign Delivery reporting
- Budgetary Management
- Liaising with Finance with invoice requests and budgetary management
- Research, market / client Intelligence
- Testing and delivery of new campaigns
- Collaborate with business to create campaigns to acquire new customers, and generate increased value from existing customers
- Creatively define and lead campaigns to drive acquisition and retention revenues - including analysis of prospect and client data to inform campaign creation, increase conversion and identify key upsell / cross sell opportunities
- Develop, project manage and execute integrated campaigns, in conjunction with
- Maintain relevant systems appropriate to the channels of sales
- Be fully responsible for the day to day operation of allocated channels, including writing content, liaising with suppliers, ensuring quality and accuracy, maintaining status and evaluation reports, analytics and provide input into reviews and future recommendations
- To work with HoBS to deliver the content marketing of the delegated core channels
- Continuously gather examples of latest competitor activity, making recommendations for action
Qualifications and skills needed to become their Business Manager
- Driven and forward thinking with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Able to challenge effectively with strong arguments, whilst maintaining good working relationships
- Superb planning and organisational skills
- Analytical and organised
- A thorough understanding of Insurance products;
- Understanding of a contact centre environment.
Benefits of becoming their Business Manager
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 38 days)
- HEA "A List" Business card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, salons plus much more.
- No weekend working
- Plenty of offsite parking, close to local train and bus stations
- Company Pension Scheme from May 2017
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Business Manager then please click 'apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!