Paraplanner - Wealth Management - London
Due to the continued ongoing success and organic growth, a new position has been created for a Dip Level 4 Paraplanner to join the team.
You will provide technical support to the team in terms of Suitability Letter writing for transfer, replacement and new business, and technical meeting preparation.
This role would be particularly suited to someone seeking a long-term career as a Paraplanner, although there are opportunities to move into an adviser position.
The paraplanner role will compile a mix of technical and administrative duties, including (but not exclusively) the following:
- Technical Meeting preparation of client files / agenda’s
- Detailed attention to existing client files and needs
- Face to face debriefs with Partner after client meetings
- Use of Voyant for client presentations / meetings
- Actioning all technical actions arising from client meetings
- Dealing with all incoming client technical queries via telephone and email, proactively supporting the Partners.
- Preparation of Suitability Letters, including transfer/replacement, new business, drawdown, protection and EIS/VCT letters
- Preparing a compliant CFR
- Processing protection quotes and applications
Contact me today for more information on this excellent role.