- To provide research across the market for all product areas, making recommendations consistent with client requirements.
- To provide accurate, timely and compliant suitability letters/reports.
- Utilising a broad understanding of the whole market place to make recommendations that are applicable to clients' current and future tax, investment and pension requirements.
- To have the skills to use all technology to produce accurate solutions for clients.
- To be proactive in self-development and understand industry changes.
- To check all documents issued are compliant according to FCA guidelines and any additional internal compliance requirements.
- To adhere to the firm’s record keeping requirements.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Anti-Money Laundering procedures of the firm at all times.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Up to date qualifications, level 4 Diploma Qualified or close to completion.
- Whole of market product knowledge
- Planning and organisation skills