Newly Qualified - FC Opportunity
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy is excited to be partnering with this London based fast growing technology business. Our client is looking for a dynamic newly qualified accountant to undertake the role of Financial Controller.
Barclay Meade Finance and Accountancy is partnering with a fast growth and dynamic technology business based in London.
They have a newly created vacancy for a financial controller and are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven newly qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA accountant to help drive the business forward.
This is an all encompassing role, giving the successful candidate a breath of exposure across all aspects of finance. You will be responsible for:
* Bringing the finance function fully in house
* Driving the development of the company's finance function, through reliable reporting
* Assist with all aspects of the company's financial reporting and accounting including:
o Bookkeeping, Treasury, Cashflow AP / AR, Payments, Invoicing
o Ownership of GL's, accounting system, month end reconciliations
o VAT and other tax compliance
o Annual Statutory Accounts and Audit, Consolidations
* Working with BI to understand trends and performance
* Prepare on-going support analysis of underlying data
* Key stakeholder in the company's budgeting and forecasting activities
* Identify opportunities to grow revenue channels, reduce costs and increase profitability and cashflow
* Audit management
* Develop fit for purpose financial systems
* Develop and update financial policies and procedures to ensure consistency
For full details please contact Sally Spicer at Barclay Meade on or email
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK