Commercial Pricing Specialist
Commercial Pricing Specialist:
Boston Hale are partnering with one of the largest and most reputable global law firms in their search for a senior strategic pricing professional.
In essence, this role is to support the Global Commercial Director and Head of Strategic Pricing & Analysis in developing the firm's strategic pricing objectives, commercial standards and pricing governance.
- Work with partners to support and lead negotiations on behalf of the firm
- Influence on how to formulate pricing and develop negotiation strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve commercials on current client and matter opportunities
- Undertake internal client pricing review benchmarking
- Increase the amount of AFA's the firm is offering to clients
- Develop and submit pricing proposals to the global pricing committee
- Help to shape the commercial pricing function and develop the Pricing Analyst
- Degree educated and Qualified Accountant
- MBA desirable
- 5 years' pricing experience within a legal or professional services environment
- Commercially focused and able to influence at the highest level
This role would suit a pricing professional looking to take the step up into a more strategic role and develop their influencing skills as opposed to a day to day operational role.