LEVEL 3 HGV TECHNICIAN
CLASS 1 OR 2 (An advantage)
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
**Ideal Candidates will be Capable of diagnosing all types of electrical and mechanical faults as well as carrying out general repairs and servicing**
WEEK 1 08:00-16:30
WEEK 2 15:00-23:30
(1 in 2 Saturday Mornings)
You will be working for a market-leading commercial vehicle lease and rental company, and will receive one of the best rewards packages in the industry, with a commitment to ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
Other duties within the role will include:
• Completing paperwork and procedures relating to warranty, contract & retail work;
• Preventative maintenance work to minimise unnecessary customer costs;
• Any other duties reasonably within your capabilities as instructed by their Manager.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Obtained a City & Guilds or other adequate qualification;
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail;
• Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data;
• Full and current UK driving licence, an LGV licence is essential;
• A friendly, confident and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
If you would like to be considered for a position with our client, please APPLY TODAY or contact Sam at Autoskills on .