Quantity Surveyor - M&E
£30k-£40k (depending on experience) + Benefits, Car, Bonus etc.
Alecto Recruitment Ltd is currently seeking an experienced QS (Quantity Surveyor) to join an established client of ours who specialise within the Mechanical and Electrical industry; but working across most sectors of the built environment.
Location - ideally you'll be based within a commutable distance to Cheltenham, with UK travel.
- Responsible for managing the commercial resource across all projects.
- Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/work stream performance data.
- Prepare, submit and agree project variations.
- Authorise and execute contracts, subcontracts, material and orders.
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers.
- Implement policies including those for SHE & risk management.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Suitably qualified, ideally with a Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience within a similar M&E or Built Environment sector.
- Good understanding of NEC & JCT contracts.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Ross Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit