We are currently working with a reputable accountancy practice in Trowbridge who are looking for a Tax Technician to join their team.
- Managing clients tax requirements and maintaining a productive relationship
- Analysing and processing the information supplied by clients, checking for any missing details and contacting the client if required.
- Composing correspondence to clients, tax office, and others.
- Returning completed tax returns
- Updating and maintain client tax files
- Responding to various tax queries
- Checking statements received by the Inland Revenue, verifying that amounts
- Contacting the Inland Revenue to correct any errors concerning what they have asked to be paid, checking tax refunds are processed accurately.
- Identifying opportunities for the provision of additional services
- Actively supporting all sales, promotional, marketing and networking activities
Our client admires candidates with or working towards a CTA or ATT qualification or equivalent. Previous experience of personal tax and Iris practice software.