Job Title: Geo-Environmental Consultant
Salary: £21K - £25K
About the Role:
As a Geo-Environmental Consultant, you will be responsible for the design and management of geo-environmental assignments including: desk studies, ground investigations (factual and interpretative), site supervision, groundwater and gas risk assessments, outline geotechnical recommendations, preparation of Remediation Method Statements, validation sampling and verification reporting.
Experience & Qualifications:
1. Hold a BEng, BSc or higher technical qualification in geology, civil engineering or environmental science
2. Relevant consultancy experience, ideally gained in ground investigation, interpretation, risk assessment and reporting.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Good analysis and technical capability in MS Word.
5. Experience of MS Excel, AutoCAD and geotechnical assessment and modelling would also be desirable.
What do you do now?
If you wish to discuss this vacancy further, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.