Graduate Management and Sales Trainee - Market-Leading Group
Are you a driven and ambitious graduate that thrives on building strong relationships? Are you a strong negotiator wanting to develop your communication skills and build a long-term career? If so, our client is looking for a Graduate Management and Sales Trainee to join their thriving team in Hereford.
Join this nationwide £1 billion company and you will receive a basic salary of up to £22,000, plus a host of other benefits including:
* An uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
* Progression to an external sales role
* Initial products and skills training, including industry sales training
* Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
* Starting salary of £20-22k with a salary review after 6 months
* Optional membership of the company pension scheme
As a Graduate Management and Sales Trainee, you will:
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with B2B clients and suppliers
* Develop business opportunities through various channels
* Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
* Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
* Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
You should be a driven university graduate who is:
* Money motivated, target-focused and passionate about building solid business relationships
* Competitive with a hunger to meet and exceed targets
* Seeking a career in a professional business to business sales environment
* A natural networker with experience in customer service and/or sales
* Well-presented, polished and eager to impress at business meetings
* A positive, confident and enthusiastic communicator
* Commercially aware with strong business acumen
* A confident driver with a full UK licence
Our client offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment. Employing over 4,500 people and with the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company that will reward hard work and commitment.
Many of those in key roles throughout the business actually started their careers as a Trainee.
If you are an ambitious and outgoing graduate looking for a brilliant opportunity to develop a long term career, then they are definitely looking for someone like you. Don't miss out, apply today as interviews are happening soon!
Bridgewater Graduates offer a range of exceptional roles with market leaders throughout the UK and recruit only the very best for the best. We are passionate about working with graduates to help them find their perfect role. We will get to know you, your goals, aspirations and ambitions in order to assist you in making an informed career choice.
Take a look at the Graduates Portal on our website (or visit our pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) for more graduate opportunities, CV tips, interview pointers and career advice.