Accounts & Audit Senior
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced audit senior at a large and independent firm based in Central London. The successful applicant will be an experienced and ambitious auditor.
Reporting directly to the Partner, this role offers the chance to supervise a team and progress to Manager level, as well as a great salary and benefits package, including free on-site parking.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with a varied and interesting client portfolio, dealing directly with your clients from initial meeting stage
- Act as the main point of contact for client queries
- Plan and lead audit assignments and team
- Coaching the junior members of the team, reviewing work and providing support as necessary
- Carry out the full audit cycle, from planning to completion stage
- Working as part of the wider audit team to ensure deadlines are met
- Qualified ACCA or CA with relevant experience
- Experience of carrying out the full audit cycle is essential
- Previous Practice experience is essential
- Experience of reviewing work/coaching juniors is required
- Ability to manage workload and work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm and develop your career further. For more information, contact Robin at ReuMilla Walker