Deputy Company Secretary
I am currently recruiting for a Leading Commodity Trading House for a Deputy Company Secretary.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with board, committee and general meeting servicing, administration and producing minutes, including deputising for the Group Company Secretary
- Liaising with company secretaries of foreign subsidiaries to ensure multi-jurisdictional compliance
- Drafting minutes, resolutions, powers of attorney and other company secretarial documentation
- Drafting and preparing agreements needed as part of the group holding structure such as intragroup loan and funding agreements and working with internal and external legal advisors
- Company formations and assistance in simplifying complex group structure by internal and external sales, liquidating or striking off UK and foreign subsidiaries
This role does include management responsibilities so previous experience would be advantageous. The successful candidate must also be ICSA qualified or part qualified, or barrister or solicitor with company law experience. In return they are offering a salary of up to £75,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.