Architectural Technician / AutoCAD Designer
We are looking for an Architectural Technician with AutoCAD experience to work for a leading property developer.
With a background working in residential design, you will be an integral part of the design team, specialising in the research of products, processes, legislation and technology as well as detailing, designs and drawings.
As the Architectural Technician you will collate, organise and investigate technical information for use during the development of their exciting property portfolio.
This will include:
- Collating and organising technical information
- Investigating technical information and factors that affect developments, including user needs, site and building surveys and regulatory requirements
With your residential experience, you will have specialist skills, enabling you to use your technical knowledge and skills to provide innovative solutions:
- Preparing design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
- Contributing to the detailed design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
- Preparing specifications for construction work
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
- Monitoring health and safety in design
- Preparing regulatory applications
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, and have Auto CAD and residential design experience then please do apply