Calling all Graduates - Admissions Officer
Graduate Admissions Officer
Are you degree qualified?
Are you looking to build a career within the Higher Education sector?
Do you have strong communication skills and are you highly organised?
About the Graduate Admissions Officer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ambitious, motivated and professional graduates to join an established and expanding Business College with multiple locations in London.
You will receive full training and working as a team member within the Admissions Department, the Successful Candidate will contribute to the provision of a high quality, pro-active, friendly and effective student admissions service, with specific day-to-day responsibility for the admissions processes.
Based in London
£20,000 - £22,000
40 Hours per week
As the successful Admissions Officer, you will:
* Respond to enquiries from potential students.
* Provide advice and guidance to prospective students, their parent(s) or guardian for all the courses, including advising on procedures for Student Finance applications to available government funding.
* Assist the Head of Admissions with the overall admissions procedure.
* Assist with maintaining Admissions Department records.
* Provide cover for other members of the Admissions and Marketing staff.
* Record all decisions on the electronic system in line with agreed procedures and service levels.
* Contribute to the monitoring of agreed service levels, including turnaround times, chasing outstanding decisions as required.
* Provide administrative support in setting up interviews and tests where appropriate.
* Undertake other duties as determined by the Head of Admissions.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Passion to work within Higher Education.
* IT literate, with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communication, customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
If you are determined and dedicated, then this vacancy could be the key to unlocking a great career with real potential.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.