Freelance financial journalist, editor & web content consultant
This global content technology agency produces premium content for FTSE 100 global clients.
They are currently looking for a part-time Editor to work on a new global project. You will be leading creative ideas for content topics and produce continually interesting content around a set product.
- Day-to-day client liaison and management - including attending client meetings & calls
- Plan / review the monthly content calendar based on client’s requirements, needs and market trends
- Article creation
- Edit existing articles if needed
- Apply SEO keyword tagging for enhanced engagement
- Help on the creation of other assets - infographics/videos
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the financial/insurance industry—completing high-quality, long- and short-form writing
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills
- Proven experience of handling client requirements on a daily and direct basis
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Awareness of content trends and news platforms within the insurance sector
- A can-do and proactive attitude