Fraud Strategy Analyst - SAS / SQL
Job Title: Fraud Strategy Analyst - SAS / SQL
Salary: to £50,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a financial services provider has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fraud Strategy Analyst with a passion for data to join their dynamic analytics team in London.
The Fraud Strategy Analyst will:
- Develop Fraud reports and complete thorough analysis to optimise the rule set for applications, transactions and payments.
- Ensure all fraud rules in operation are fit for purpose through the development of dynamic rule monitoring suites, and recalibrate or redevelop these rules when necessary.
- Identify new opportunities and improvements in current practices across the whole Fraud Department through inquisitive and innovative analysis.
What do you need to apply?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fraud analytics role.
- A numerate degree at 2:1 or above and strong A Levels including Mathematics.
- A real desire to challenge the current processes and take ownership of improved procedure and a desire to add extra value to a task, looking to go beyond the brief where possible.
- Proficient in SAS or SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment