Business Development Executive
Job: Business Development Executive
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £18k - £20k Basic + OTE £30-£35k (Uncapped) 9am - 5pm hours of work
Are you looking for a sales role which combines a good balance of account management and business development with excellent earning potential?
Our client is a well established and award winning provider of niche safety solutions. Their market leading industry expertise allows them to deliver innovative products and advise honestly and ethically on the solutions that will prevent accidents in unique environments.
The business offers a clear and genuine progression route for high calibre individuals wanting a career in a specialist and consultative sector whilst moving away from aggressive sales.
They are now looking to expand their presence within emerging markets and capitalise on their strong brand presence within an international market place.
This is an ideal role for those who have gained outbound business to business sales experience now looking for a professional role with great uncapped earning potential. You will become more involved with key account management, working closely with marketing to create client specific marketing campaigns.
Once clients have been secured you will be responsible for maintaining those accounts through proactive account management and excellent levels of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships along with managing key accounts.
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the client & business.
- Regularly attending client meetings, trade shows, conferences etc.
- Following up clients continuously and responding to client enquiries.
- Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
- Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential clients.
- Maintain a close relationship with Marketing Team to ensure that all sales actions are underpinned by strong marketing activities.
- All applicants must have proven outbound business to business telesales experience, telemarketing experience or account management sales experience.
- As well as the right experience we need someone with the right attitude - hard working you will be self motivated and driven, capable of generating results without being micro managed by KPIs.
- You will be someone who always wants to do well and contribute to team success as well as meeting and exceeding your own personal targets.
- A truly great career opportunity for those who enjoy working hard and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a vibrant and dynamic team.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants Ref: NJR6463
Key Words: Sales, Telephone Sales, Telemarketing, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, account management, outbound sales.