CNC Setter/Operator Sliding Head - Night shift
Sliding Head CNC Setter/Operator - up to £18.84ph* nights
What does the opportunity offer?
- Competitive hourly rate up to £18.84 per hour for Night shift (*NB Initial training will take place during Days on Day rat of up to £12.56)
- Overtime paid above core hours
- Full time hours
- Staff Benefits after qualifying period
- Permanent role within an established and professional manufacturing business
- Opportunities to train, develop new skills and progress career over time
- Free parking
- Staff canteen
Our client is an established and successful design and manufacturing business in the Southend-On-Sea area of Essex, offering a stable permanent full time role, within a professional workshop environment with genuine opportunities to develop your knowledge and career over time.
- Set, operate and programme sliding head lathes, to manufacture a variety of small-batch components from engineering drawings to within tight limits
- Using a wide range of measuring equipment to check small-batch components after manufacture
- Follow the manufacturing plan and ensure paperwork is completed correctly
Is this you?
- Apprenticeship served or suitably qualified within precision engineering
- Solid CNC turning and tool setting experience in a precision engineering setting
- Ability to read engineering drawings use measuring equipment essential
- Able to work (and convert) between Metric and Imperial
- Highly motivated, responsible and productive team player
- Computer literate
- Living within a reasonable commute to Southend (Essex) or willing to relocate
- Able to live an work in the UK without restriction
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so now as once the right candidate has been found this opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.