Senior Management Accountant
Chase and Holland are currently working with a well-regarded organisation within the third sector who are looking for an experienced Senior Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join a highly ambitious business that have consistently succeeded year on year. Having recently made new acquisitions to further strengthen their position within the marketplace, they are certainly a business to be a part of.
This is a fantastic role for a qualified CIMA/ACCA or QBE individual. Joining an established team within finance, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and interesting role, supporting
- Management of an Assistant Management Accountant
- Deputy duties to the Group Finance Manager
- Responsible for the production of monthly Management Accounts for 2 of the subsidiary companies.
- Management Accounts for the parent company of the group
- Assisting in the budget setting process for the three companies
- All aspects of Aged Debt collection
- Cash flow
- Bank Statement reconciliations
- Liaising with HMRC around monthly PAYE requirements
- Updating of contract details when changes to support occur and ensuring the correct invoicing and monies are then received in relation
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or QBE.
- Needs excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are preferable due to the analytical work within the role
- Must be confident, willing to learn and adapt to new tasks and challenges
- Be able to work efficiently and ensure deadlines are met
- In return you will receive a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 and a good benefits package
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.