Senior Mortgage Servicing Assistant
Our client, a leading 'Challenger Bank' is seeking a Senior Mortgage Servicing Assistant to join their growth story. The Senior Mortgage Servicing Assistant is responsible for all UK mortgage administration activities from completion to redemption and accounts closure, assisting with administration enquiries from customers, the business and external parties.
The role is to provide a high level of service to customers and to ensure that daily activities are processed correctly, in line with agreed SLA's and in accordance to the Policies and Procedures, as well as being responsible for supporting the Mortgage Servicing Team Leader, deputising where needed.
• Ensure that all enquiries relating to Mortgage Servicing are dealt with promptly, efficiently and in accordance with the service standards, policies and procedures
• Assist with investigating escalated problematic/complex cases or customer complaints related to mortgage accounts
• Support with the documentation of the Mortgage Servicing procedure manuals, ensuring these are maintained, accurate and up to date.
• Work closely with the Mortgage Servicing team to ensure that customer outcomes, service levels, key controls and quality measures meet the required standards in respect of mortgage servicing
• Support business change and input into process reviews and requirement gathering sessions for projects and change requests.
• 2 years previous mortgage servicing experience working within the financial services industry is essential.
• Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering, MCOBS, MMR is essential
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel is essential
• Detailed knowledge of mortgage servicing processes is essential
• Robust knowledge of mortgage products is essential
• GSCE/GCE qualifications in both maths and English are essential