Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Hotel Manager to provide support and cover in our Norwich Cringleford branch. You will be on a full time permanent contract with a highly competitive salary of up to £23,500 per annum.
Travelodge Norwich Cringleford a 62 bedroom hotel located 4 miles from the city centre, very close to the University of East Anglia. It offers easy access to the shops, nightlife and attractions of Norwich, without being in the busy city centre.
About the role as our Hotel Manager
As a Hotel Manager your job is to make sure that our customers and colleagues are kept safe at all times. Our Hotel Managers ensure that our customers have such a great stay that they want to return. As a people leader you will ensure that your team is motivated, engaged and see Travelodge as a great place to work. As with any role, delivering results is essential.
What you’ll be doing as our Hotel Manager
- Delivering fantastic service so customers have a great stay and want to return
- Review customer feedback and insight reports to create action plans that will improve the customer experience
- Delivering food and beverage services to brand standards
- Pre-empting any problems that may occur and put permanent fixes in place
- When problems do occur take ownership to resolve problems and empower the team to do the same
- Ensuring the hotel is safe and secure putting the health and safety of colleagues and customers at the forefront of what you do
- Supporting your team’s success by setting objectives and conducting regular performance and development reviews with all team members
- Managing all costs within budget in particular payroll, laundry and key operational costs
- Working with revenue managers to ensure the hotel maximises sales opportunities, providing insight and intelligence into any local events
- Ensuring the hotel is operating to brand standards
What we’ll expect from our Hotel Manager
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong leader and passionate about customer service. Engaging and developing people to deliver results should come naturally and you will need to be dedicated, organised and results focussed to succeed in this role.
You will need to demonstrate a hands on approach and be comfortable finding solutions to make sure your customer and team have a great experience in your hotel. You will be resourceful, a natural self starter who is able to demonstrate resilience and confidence in all that you do.
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
You will earn a competitive salary and be entered in the hotel bonus scheme. You can also expect to enjoy generous room and food discounts, as well as friends and family rates. We are committed to recognising a job well done and commitment to quality is rewarded.
Career and development
You can expect full training in your role with a detailed induction programme on joining the company. Career progression is encouraged whether that be to larger, more complex hotels or into support centre roles.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!