Contracts Manager - Roofing
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Your salary: £55,000 + benefits
Where: North London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
The Company have been around for 20 years and are growing at a steady rate. They deliver refurbishment and maintenance services within the social housing, education, healthcare and commercial sectors. With large ambitions, they are seeking like-minded people to step in the business to help with this movement. My client is very financially stable and has won many awards for their consistent over achieving on projects and delivery. I believe they are one of, if not possibly the best company at this moment in time in their field.
Some of your responsibilities:
Looking after between 3 and 5 sites located within the M25 as well as a team of site managers covering roofing contracts.
- These contracts will cover:
- Flat roofing High Performance Felt, Asphalt, Single Ply Membranes and Cold Liquid Applied Systems
- Green Roof systems
- Pitched roofing including both slating and tiling
- Flat to Pitch Conversions
- Responsible for client liaison and ensuring Health & Safety is adhered on site
You must have:
- 10 years' experience minimum
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please get in touch with Kerry O'Donovan on