Sales Manager EMEA
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to lead and manage the European Sales Team to achieve annual sales targets and ensure that the company's customers receive an excellent overall experience.
Therefore, we are looking for applications from Sales Managers who are able to ensure that their sales teams provide all customers with a great experience from initial contact and throughout the sales pocess through delivery of professional and concise account management, including all administration and order processes. Your customers are high-value manufacturers ($80m USD value) and it's vital therefore that they feel valued and that their needs are met and exceeded if possible! Through this excellent account management, it is anticipated that the company's sales will grow accordingly and sales targets are met (and also exceeded!).
You will be managing a team of European Account Managers who are based remotely and it is anticipated that you will be travelling to customer's sites on a reasonably regular basis, taking overall ownership for any issues and ensuring customer satisfaction is managed and delivered through effective leadership of your team. You will be responsible for motivating, coaching and appraising team members as well as dealing with recruitment and disciplinaries if required.
Overall Key responsibilities for this role;
- Manage and lead the European Sales Team comprising of 6 Key Account Managers in all sales activity.
- Build excellent strategic relationships with key stakeholders including customer contacts and internal company contacts.
- Build strategic plans and effectively communicate them across all levels within the business, followed by operational execution.
- Analyse all market opportunities, threats and overall customer performance to build sales plans
- Define business development opportunities to achieve overall sales objectives.
- Manage your own accounts and lead by example in all areas.
- Support and champion excellent customer service and promoting this both internally and externally
- Must be an experienced Sales Manager, experienced in leading, managing and motivating remote sales personnel in a European/global marketplace.
- Must be a proven relationship builder, able to build customer loyalty and ensuring win:win in every situation.
- Strategic in approach and able to not only recognise commercial opportunities but plan and act upon them.
- Process driven and able to ensure that their teams comply with all administrative processes to ensure a smooth and professional sales experience for external and internal stakeholders.
- UK driving license and happy to spend time overseas visiting clients as required.
- Good level of IT ability - particularly MS Office.
If you feel that you have the skills, experience and abilities that our client is looking for and you would like to know more, please contact Stuart Moore in the first instance or send your CV for a fast response.