Annual Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + commission, OTE £80k uncapped
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Vacancy location: Fareham
RevolutionCloud is a market-leading channel focussed cloud platform that enables ultra-resilient, flexible and scalable cloud IT solutions. RevolutionCloud is the result of years of iteration and forward thinking, a cloud platform built with the future in mind. Due to significant investment in our cloud based technologies, and a recent acquisition, we are looking for a dynamic Channel Manager with IT & T channel sales experience, ideally with some exposure to PCI compliance, to expand our partner reach.
You must be highly organised and motivated. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who thrives on a fast growing, start-up like environment. You must have the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels, demonstrate a high level of written and oral communication skills, have professional presentation skills and be driven to achieve results by going the extra mile.
We are looking for candidates with the right attitude. What matters to us is enthusiasm and an honest approach. The critical criteria to fit into the company culture is to be highly motivated, passionate about sales and wanting to see the business grow through your performance.
- Identifying and converting new business - sourced by yourself or provided by the Company.
- Liaise with internal teams incl Marketing, Customer Ops and Support
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives and attending client meetings
- Maintain and expand on existing client relationships
- Effectively prioritise time management to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times
- Cold calling and telemarketing
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Providing outstanding customer service with product and sales support, including regular face to face meetings with potential or existing customers as required;
- Weekly and monthly reporting to management on sales performance, and weekly review of pipeline and Completing administrative work, as required;
- Keep current with latest industry news.
- Massive career progression opportunities
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Generous uncapped commission scheme
- The chance to be a part of an exciting, growing business which balances success, innovation and philanthropy
Experience and abilities:
- Minimum 4 yrs of B2B or Corporate sales, preferably with channel exposure.
- Account Management and new business development
- Experience within one of the following fields is ideal:
- Data solutions
- Cloud solutions
- IT solutions
- Contact Centre solutions
- PCI Compliance
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and all aspects of using a computer.