Senior Category Manager
Michael Page have been assigned to recruit for a well known FMCG business based in Buckinghamshire with some key brands that generate high revenue for the organisation. The business specialises in the personal care sector. They are seeking a Senior Category Manager to join their team as part of their strategic plans.
Our client is a well known FMCG business based in Buckinghamshire with some key brands that generate high revenue for the organisation. They have seen huge growth in the last 5 years and now work closely with both the major grocery retailers and the high street retailers.
The ideal Senior Category Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Creating & implementing Category Strategies & customized Customer Category Strategies that drive long term value with key strategic retailers
- Ensuring Category Strategies are aligned with local Brand and Account plans & deliver UK & IRL business targets
- Leading customer range reviews with customization of the Category strategies at a customer level
- Creating fact based retailer engagement presentations with clear rationale & numerical quantification of recommendations
- Ensuring best use of Category and retailer-specific data in support of optimum category rationale development
- Leveraging Shopper and Category insights as appropriate to advise Sales & Marketing on key segments and business opportunities/ risks to drive Personal Care's growth
- Developing excellent customer relationships and partnerships with retailers
- Leveraging business intelligence resources to be strategic allies to the retailers, fostering joint business development initiatives
The ideal Senior Category Manager will be currently working in a similar role either on the agency side or client facing.
The Senior Category Manager based in Buckinghamshire will receive a competitive package and excellent benefits.