Project Manager - Interior Fit Out
Project Manager - Interior fit out: Role
An exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding interior fit out contractor, possessing over 80 years in the industry, providing bespoke services to the Retail, Commercial and Motorsport sectors. With an international presence, they are seeking a Project Manager with proven interior fit out / refurbishment experience for their London HQ, there you will be managing a diverse range of projects.
Offering a negotiable salary between £40k-£60k with a company car & benefits package, not forgetting to mention the exciting prospects of working aboard when required, this is opportunity you will not want to miss!
You will be able to read drawings and ideally possess understanding in design, having used software's such as SAP or ERP. A proven background working as Project Manager for the interior fit out and refurbishment industry is essential, delivering projects from inception to completion.
Project Manager - Interior fit out: Responsibilities
- Work with new and existing clients
- Generate client tenders - which will involve: Breaking client drawings down to components, creating sketches where possible, and creating a parts database for our procurement team to then cost
- Help to develop new concepts from the client's brief, into an engineered drawing pack
- Oversee and manage all aspects of client orders
- Present and negotiate quotes
- Process management - Continuously improving the process flow and margin
- Manage the project team, suppliers and installation teams
- Execute the project within agreed budget and timelines
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to an up-and-coming industry specialist, offering career progression and reward in the highest abundance. This could be the position you've been waiting for, forward your CV today!White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.