This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and leading provider of residential and supported care for adults with Learning Disabilities/Mental Health problems/Acquired Brain Injuries.
Our client are a leading provider who operate nationally and have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality, person centred care. They are looking to recruit a new manager for their supported living service in Brighton that offers care to adults with learning disabilities.
- Overall management of the service, ensuring it meets internal and CQC requirements and standards relating to quality and compliance
- Staff supervision, recruitment and development
- Assist the locality manager as needed
- Ensure either 'good' or 'outstanding' ratings are achieved during inspections with CQC
- Experience at Service Manager level in a learning disabilities setting or have considerable experience at Deputy Manager level
- Excellent understanding of CQC requirements with a track record of achieving positive outcomes in inspections
- Live in the Brighton area
- Registered Managers Award
If you think that you meet the above criteria and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker or call for further details.