Senior Formwork Design Engineer
Senior Formwork Design Engineer - Leeds
Excellent Basic DOE + Appealing Benefits + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Overtime
My Client is one of the world's largest providers of formwork and scaffolding, employing over 7000 people worldwide, operating in more than 64 Countries, currently turning over more than 1.3 Billion per annum. My Client is looking to recruit Senior Formwork/ Scaffolding Design Engineers into their business in the West Yorkshire area.
- Develop cost effective formwork solutions for clients
- Preparing formwork and shoring drawings for various concrete structures with AutoCAD
- Performing static analysis, checking to ensure optimal design
- Produce the following engineering documents: design layout drawings, assembly drawings, calculation sheets, material lists
- Interaction with the sales engineers to provide the most effective design solutions
- Self-reliable working and comprehensive project responsibility
- Long-term strategic thinking and flat hierarchies
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of Formwork/ Scaffolding Design experience.
- Qualified in Civil & Structural engineering to a Degree level.
- Temporary Works Design experience will be considered.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary DOE, as well as many other benefits including a company car or car allowance. The victorious candidate will also be entitled to paid overtime as well as a laptop and a mobile phone. Furthermore, working for a Company with such high stature within this industry will give you the ability to work well with a dynamic, fast growing company within the civil engineering industry, where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.