Credit Administrator - Tier 1 International Bank
My Top Tier award-winning International Bank offers a vast range of banking services from personal, business, corporate and investment banking services in the UK and Europe. With over 60 years of experience in finance, my client has over 4,000 Branches across the globe with near 10 well established offices based in the UK.
The ideal candidate will posses strong credit note writing and credit assessment skills. Additionally having experience liaising valuers & solicitors and presenting credit proposals will be very advantageous.
- Assisting Senior Manager with analysing & structuring new credit proposals.
- Preparation of cashflow / slotting / pricing models.
- Liaising with Credit Risk and preparation of Credit Proposal.
- Post approval liaison with valuers & solicitors.
- Preparing Facility Agreements and Security Documents where necessary.
- Check the facility/security documents prepared by others and ensure that the Bank’s procedures and guidelines are adhered to and all approval conditions are accurately documented.
- KYC / Insurance.
- Execution of drawdown, liaising with internal legal / CMOG.
- Ongoing day to day relationship management of designated portfolio of clients.
- Identify potential new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Proactively identify potential gaps/risks in policies, facility/security documents, processes/procedures, SLAs, exception/MI reports, etc. and take steps to improve these.
- Identify deviations from approved processes and highlight to SM.