Trainee Paraplanner - Poole
Our clinet is a successful IFA practice who are based in Poole and they are looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner to join their business
You will support IFA’s in areas of pension and investment advice. You will be expected to research and analyse products that are appropriate to the clients’ circumstances, as well as preparing detailed reports.
- You will be responsible for:
- To prepare recommendation reports.
- To work with financial advisers in preparing literature in preparation for client meetings
- To prepare and maintain client files.
- To ensure that recommendations and client correspondence is updated in line with changing rules and regulations.
- To help to implement recommendations by working with the relevant financial adviser and contacting clients.
In order to be considered for the role you should be a graduate who is looking to enter into the financial services sector or someone who is currently in this sector looking to progress thir career to the next step!
Excellent starting salary and fantastic prospects!
Please get in touch to find out more!