Strategy Analyst - SAS/SQL
Job Title: Strategy Analyst - SAS/SQL
Salary: to £28,000 bonus and benefits
Following a period of real growth and expansion our client, a leading energy provider is looking for a Strategy Analyst to join their Credit & Collections Team at their offices based in Leicester.
In this role you will be empowered to make decisions and act in the best interests of the business and customer. You will use your knowledge and experience to support the Collections Strategy Manager in the development, implementation and measurement of collections strategies and will share your findings across a range of stake holders and business areas.
As a Strategy Analyst you will:
- Define, design, develop and implement effective collections strategies against all customer segments.
- Use and maintain a control framework to ensure the performance of all debt accounts is understood.
- Work with allocated front-line teams to gather and collate data for reporting on the performance of relevant collections strategies
- Support the implementation of collections strategies to maximise the potential of new technologies
The Strategy Analyst will have:
- At least 6 months analytical experience within the financial services/ utilities/ insight industries, using SAS and/or SQL.
- A strong academic background with a degree at 2:1 or above in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Operational Research or similar, plus excellent A Levels including Maths at grade A.
- Strong technical skills in SAS, SQL, or equivalent analysis tools
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills