Our client, a KYC and fraud solutions provider are seeking a technical account manager to join their team in Cardiff. The main purpose of this role is to manage existing customer accounts and provide support to improve these relationships. You will also be working with senior level management and will liaise with the technical development teams. This is a graduate level opportunity for someone to grow and learn in a fast paced business.
- Identify potential client growth opportunities
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that demonstrate customer needs and objectives.
- Participate in pricing services and any other presales activities when required
- Ensure that data is accurately entered into the CRM system.
- Track and record activity on accounts to help other team members
- Provide sales support where required
- Relay market intelligence through research
- Experience working in a client facing environment
- A technical understanding or interest in technology would be preferred
- Experience in a sales support role or junior account management job required
- Ability to set and manage your own diary and work independently
- Good written and oral communication skills is a must