MSK Physiotherapists - Permanent
Job title: MSK Physiotherapists
Salary: £24,000 - £34,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week or part time 2 days a week
Location: Blackburn and Bolton
Are you an experienced MSK Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
As an MSK Physiotherpist, you would be required to undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients including private, NHS, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within a clinic environment. You will need to be able to work flexibly to support operational requirements and the diary capacity needs of the business.
The main clinical duties and responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
- You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
- Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- To support Total Physiotherapy in developing business interests and growth in the area
Key employee benefits:
As a permanent employee you will be entitled to:
- Competitive structured salary banding (£26-£34kpa) based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- A personal CPD budget for your own development plus a local in-service and development program
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To be considered for the role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience and be HCPC & CSP registered.
- Evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
Please note we have private roles on offer within both the Bolton and Blackburn areas.
If you would like to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then get in touch with Faye Barlow on .