Supported Living Service Manager - Learning Disabilities & Autism
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p/a
Job Title: Service Manager
An opportunity has become available for a Service Manager to manage a small 14 bedded supported living home in Leicestershire that helps support younger adults with Learning Disabilities & Autism live a fulfilled life.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage the home and the staff and fill the remaining empty beds, the home has an overall GOOD CQC report and a very good reputation with the local council and authorities.
To be responsible and accountable for holding and maintaining the appropriate registration and the overall management of the service. The Service Manager will directly manage resources to ensure exemplary customer service to people who use our services whilst ensuring budgetary compliance.
• To be responsible for holding and maintaining the appropriate registration for the service,
• To provide leadership & management of service,
• Manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development, and performance of all staff,
• To develop and implement service training plans,
• To liaise with all regulatory bodies to ensure their requirements are implemented,
• To use technology effectively to monitor and understand KPIs,
• To manage day to day service delivery,
• To work closely with professional colleagues to develop, agree, monitor, and effectively manage your service budgets and report on progress
• To provide safe systems of work in accordance with health and safety policies and procedures,
• To ensure service provision to agreed KPIs
• To undertake any other duties as requested
• Recognised nursing or social care qualification
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
• Substantial experience of operating in a supervisory or management capacity in a care environment
If interested, please send me your CV in application, or contact Jeff@KRAFT Recruitment.