Digital User Experience Designer
Thank you for your interest in iPlato Healthcare. For 15 years we have been the market leader in mobile healthcare innovation in the UK with patient facing services that drive value to over 8 million patients in the UK. We are now stepping into a bold mobile era with the introduction of myGP, the most downloaded mobile health app in the UK. We would like you, to be part of that journey.
About the job
The UX Designer will take the lead in transferring business requirements to user interface and interaction and will work closely with service management and product development teams to ensure that business requirements are translated to great user experiences.
You will be responsible for market understanding and research with service management and gaining a deep understanding of business needs and our commercial requirements that will underpin the way features are crafted into reality in our user base.
You will need:
- Exceptional grasp of Adobe products.
- Digital Agency experience.
- A top notch portfolio of released consumer products featuring your designs and UX.
- To have previously shipped commercial products in mobile and web.
- End to End experience from requirements analysis to user experience design and leading design through execution.
- To be adaptable, organised and meticulous and detail oriented
- Digital Strategy Thinking.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Additional beneficial skills:
- Good working technical knowledge of mobile and web.