Children's Registered Manager
Are you an experienced, registered children's home manager looking for a new challenge? Are you confident working with multiple agencies to create the best possible outcomes for your service? Do you have a proven track record of recording and evidencing outcomes? A well-established children's care provider are seeking an experienced, registered children's residential home manager for a prestigious opportunity in the Ebbw Vale area.
You will need to be an accomplished, efficient, children's residential home manager with a proven track record of evidencing outcomes to work alongside one of South Wales' leading care providers.
This is a unique, multi-faceted opportunity to join a well established children's residential home in the area. The staff are friendly, a close knit team that ensure they deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Contributing to staff induction training
- Mentoring and coaching staff in best practice
- Ensuring the service is compliant and all relevant legislation is adhered to
- Contributing to reviewing and updating policy documents
- Performance management
- Conflict management
- Financial management
- Evidencing outcomes, recording and reporting
- Conducting disciplinaries and carrying out investigatory meetings where necessary
- Promoting life skills for young people
- General admin
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding and Safeguarding CSE
What we would require from you:
- QCF/NVQ Level 5 qualified is essential
- Previous experience in a registered manager position
- Must be a driver and hold a full license
- Experience of minibus driving would be advantageous, but not essential
- 28 days annual leave
- Excellent support structure
If you're passionate about caring for children and young people, are looking to manage a close knit team in a challenging, multi-faceted role with competitive rates of pay then this could be the ideal role for you. If you think you fit the role, please apply now by clicking 'apply now' or calling .
This role is open to receiving applications over the next four weeks. Within 10 days of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two-stage interview process. Successful applicants will be notified within two weeks.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.