Experienced Commercial Account Handler
A great opportunity has arisen with a leading insurance broking organisation for an experienced Commercial Insurance professional to join their team in Hull.
Our client is investing heavily in this new appointment and seeking a high quality individual with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience, who ideally has gained progress towards CII qualifications.
In return you can expect a varied working day to include:
- Managing your allocated portfolio of key clients
- Taking technical referrals
- Working closely, effectively and efficiently with client facing Account Executives and Directors
- Broking new and existing risks
- Liaising with insurers on a regular basis
- Attending meetings with clients when required
- Working towards professional studies
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Account Handler with previous experience within the Commercial arena. In order to be a successful part of this team you must be an excellent communicator with good decision making skills, outstanding attention to detail and a focus on hitting deadlines. You will be driven by excellence in everything that you do and take pride in both the standard of your work as well as that of your team.
Please do get in touch with Daniel Bell at Nixon Allen to discuss further.