Kitchen Design Consultant
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Kitchen Design Consultant to join this well reputed and successful company.
A respectable base salary is offered, with significant and realistic earning potential in the form of commissioned sales (£50K/£60k OTE).
In additional to this, a fully expensed car will be provided.
Working from my client's established showrooms, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting and welcoming new customers.
- Presenting product ideas and information, relevant to customer requirement.
- Kitchen design and quotation.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Project managing the customer’s order, from initial receipt to kitchen completion. Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout and that all parties are fully informed at any point in time, as to project status.
- Business development, including customer networking.
- Keeping an up to date product knowledge.
- Experienced and provenly successful within kitchen sales and design
- Entirely customer focused
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Expert project handing skills
- Experienced within CAD working - knowledge of 2020 Fusion advantageous
- Flexible and adaptable, to accommodate business needs
- Well presented, professional, with integrity and well-honed communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
To apply, please send your full CV asap highlighting all revelant skills and experience and your availability to start a new position.