Business Analyst/Project Manager - Loans
Business Analyst/Project Manager to work on both IT and non-IT projects for a loans provider based in London
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Up to £40,000 plus bonus & Benefits
A leading Loans provider is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their established team and take ownership of various IT & non-IT projects/tasks. The organisation are looking to migrate personal loan books to preferred Finance Partners, implement a new CRM system, plus have other small projects which need to be delivered.
This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to take ownership of critical projects, ensuring key deliverables are met whilst liaising with senior stakeholders to capture requirements.
The following experience is required:
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst/Project Manager across the full project lifecycle, with a proven track record of delivering projects
- Previous experience managing small projects
- Good mix of both IT & Non-IT project experience
- Ability to prioritise and switch focus from project-to-project quickly
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Strong 3rd party vendor management
- Excellent stakeholder management & engagement, with the ability to manage senior Stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Knowledge of working within an Agile framework is advantageous
For more information please respond to this posting for a confidential conversation. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.