'AutoCAD Technologist' & Trainee 'AutoCAD Technologist'
Experienced and Trainee positions available
Location: Cheltenham - Free Parking
Salary – £18k - £40k - Depending on relevant experience
Our client is a Cheltenham Based Architectural Consultants who provide their technical services on ‘New Build’ homes that include; Exclusive and bespoke housing developments. The majority of their expertise is after the planning application stage.
Due to significant growth and further opportunities, our client is now seeking to expand on their existing team of around 11 peoples. They would like to receive applications from both Experienced ‘Architectural Technologists’/'AutoCAD' and Graduate applicants that have a real interest and passion for this role.
- Degree Educated, preferably Engineering, HND, HNC or equivalent in a relevant subject
- You will have experience in the following: 'AutoCAD', 'ArchiCAD', or 'Revit'
- True Passion for the industry
- The experienced role with require a minimum of 12 months relevant experience of working in a private practise.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return to a competitive basic salary, our client is offering their 'AutoCad' technician;
- Great Cheltenham location,
- Free Parking
- Career progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension & Healthcare (after probation)
- company performance bonus (2-3 times per year)
For immediate consideration please apply today to include your C.V in 'Word' format please.
Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist/CAD technologist