Business Development Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager - Cards to join their team. This role is likely to be a home-based position, although may be based out of their Hereford office. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £50,000, plus commission and car allowance.
Our client are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
They are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager– Cards to join their Card Sales Department. The role is likely to be home-based position, although may be based out of their Hereford office, with extensive travel across the UK and beyond. In this role, you’ll work to exploit opportunities and maximise sales across their target markets for their Cards Department, including Manufacturing, Personalisation and Bureau.
What you will be doing as their Business Development Manager - Cards
- Accountability for the achievement of sales targets (including volumes, sales revenues and sales margin percentages) as set and agreed with the Head of Sales
- Undertaking sales presentations to external clients, future prospects and internal members of staff
- Developing new markets wherever possible with the appropriate “due diligence” and report market feedback, competitor analysis and recommendations to the Head of Sales
- Helping ensure the appropriate “new” products and services are developed for customer needs
- Managing potential competition between your external prepaid customers and their in-house products, if necessary
What are they looking for in their Business Development Manager - Cards
- Extensive sales experience in the card manufacturing, personalisation and bureau sectors
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate when appropriate
- Ability to develop new contacts, build opportunities and relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Nationally recognised qualification in Sales would be advantageous for this role
Benefits of working for them
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and commission scheme, and a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in their Hereford Head Office benefit from their two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to their subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Business Development Manager - Cards then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Our client are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
Our client are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.