Customer Relations Executive - Great Opportunity!
9 Group Ltd is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data services to UK business customers.
The Customer Relations Executive role will consist of receiving inbound calls from existing customers in order to fulfil customer sales enquiries. Alongside this they will create sales opportunities and manage customer account information using our CRM (Salesforce). £20-£24k Basic, Plus Commission (OTE £34,000plus)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To drive growth of Nine Telecom through increasing Customer revenue.
- Build and manage relationships in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Answer contract questions and dispute resolution.
- Respond to customer communications on PBX and Network services retention.
- Support the Marketing team by delivering the sales campaigns through targeted, product specific outbound calls - training and conversation guidelines will be provided.
- Communicate with customers and effectively manage the Business Development Managers’ diaries when arranging meetings created from a sale.
- Act as the point of escalation for major commercial/operational issues.
- Manage and work through "task" queue in Salesforce.
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- Clear ability to manage own workload
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated & willing to operate flexibly
- Understands the need for diligence with reporting and can identify any risk areas
If you like an exhilarating working environment, lots of challenges and a rewarding career, then this is the place for you. We offer great benefits including a free daily lunch!!