IFA Administrator - Nottingham. Excellent benefits & progression
An exciting opportunity exists within a highly successful CII Chartered Financial Planning company who are looking for a new Administrator to join their vibrant team.
Our client provides a high quality fee based financial planning service predominately for HNW wealthy business owners, company directors, white collar professionals, inherited wealth clients and retired individuals.
- To provide administration support to the advisers and wider business. This will include dealing with telephone and email enquiries, liaising with product providers and processing incoming post.
- To update, maintain and input data on the various databases, efficiently and accurately
- Processing and monitoring of new business, agency changes, new client record creation and information obtaining
- To maintain appropriate filing and recording systems for use within the office, including both manual and computerised records
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
Competitive salary plus;
- Performance related bonus
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off & all of Christmas to New Year off
- All exams & exam material paid for (if you want do more qualifications
You must have a Financial Services background in order to be considered for this position
Refer to our website for further/contact details or call us to discuss;
Taylor Court Search & Selection Ltd. www.taylorcourt.co.uk