Lead Customer Insights Analyst - SAS / SQL
Job Title: Lead Customer Insights Analyst - SAS / SQL
Salary: Up to £50,000 + bonus & benefits
An opportunity for a Lead Analyst to join the CVM team of a global organisation.
The Customer Value Management team provide actionable data insights and analysis to various business partners within CVM to help achieve commercial and customer objectives. The role holder will work across all UK brands as well as supporting global initiatives.
The role of the Lead Analyst is to work within the Customer Analytics Team. This team helps analyse customer needs and behaviour to ensure the right proposition as well as measuring and improving the customer’s journey. In addition, the team focuses on developing and maintaining core analytical tools such as customer level income and customer segmentation across the three brands.
- Partnering and building strong relationships with key stakeholders to shape, define and deliver analytics projects to meet commercial and customer priorities
- Effectively prioritising and managing multiple projects to meet tight timelines
- Querying large and complex databases containing structured and unstructured customer, product and channel data
- Analysing the results to identify actionable insights and commercial/ customer opportunities
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Worked in previous analytical roles requiring high level of stakeholder engagement and business partnering. Specific Customer Analytics experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS/ SQL
- Exposure to managing projects within an analytical environment
- Experience of utilising data, insights and analysis to solve business problems
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
Please send your CV to apply...