We have an opportunity for a Payroll assistant/Payroller with an established Chartered Accountants in Coventry. As a Payroll assistant/Payroller you must have experience in a Firm of Chartered Accountants preferably in a Payroll Bureau.
Payroll Bureau duties will include:
- Liaising with clients with regards to their payroll needs
- Collate information and process annual, quarterly, monthly, 2 weekly and weekly payroll
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Submit information to the Inland Revenue
- Upload auto enrolment information to pension providers
- Create and upload payroll journals
- To resolve queries raised by clients
- To liaise with HMRC and resolve PAYE & N.I queries
- To provide support to the Payroll Manager and Senior Payroll Manager
Our client is offering a range of benefits along with the generous salary, as well as the opportunity to work within a friendly and inclusive environment. The Payroll assistant job will provide access to an interesting and varied portfolio of clients.
Thomas Jean Associates was founded in 2001 specialising in recruiting for Chartered Accountants for all types of roles including Payrollers,Juniors, Semis, Seniors, Auditors, Managers and Partners.