Learning Support Teacher - South East Asia
REESON Education is looking for a Learning support to work within a prestigious British international college in South East Asia from September 2017 on a full time permanent basis (2 year renewable contract).
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- To promote high standards of work amongst the students
- To manage Level 1 and 2 Discipline Issues that occur in the classroom
- To promote the 'Be Ambitious' programme
- Liaise with Tutors and/or Heads of Year regarding the students causing concern, initiate remedial action
- Know the reporting procedures to follow in case of a Child Protection issue
- Liaise with Sections regarding provision mapping of Individual Education Plans for students.
To be considered for this opportunity or to find out more please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This is an independent, co-educational day school. It provides a British style education for an international student body operating from a modern purpose-built campus in a vibrant and cultured city. Our unrivalled campus and facilities, investment in teachers and training, as well as curriculum knowledge offer exceptional prospects for potential teachers.
The students are a delight to teach as they are motivated, receptive to learning and possess a great sense of humour. They constantly rise to the challenge of the holistic programme that we offer at the school as we endeavour to challenge our students in all areas of school life. Contributions to the Community Service Programme, by students and staff, is highly valued with programmes such as the Duke of Edinburgh International Award becoming extremely well established in a very short period of time.
Required Skills and expertise
- Be prepared to relocate for a September 2017
- All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching
- The school offers a very competitive salary
- Housing allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Contract renewal incentives
- Annual return flights
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London and Overseas. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London and British international schools overseas.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
To be considered for this opportunity or find out more please forward a CV as soon as possible.