Credit and Billings Manager
Synergem Recruitment are currently recruiting a Credit and Billings Manager for a large Professional Services business in Leeds. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be working as part of and over seeing a small team that delivers an efficient and effective transactional services.
- Over see, manage and motivate a team of experienced Credit Control and Sales Ledger staff
- To manage the full credit control process and take a hands on approach to supervising the collection of outstanding debt by telephone, email & letter, liaison with operational teams and legal department on overdue debt issues.
- Analysis of Unallocated Cash items
- Manage the billings process and provide hands on support and analysis for senior management
- To advise project managers and Finance Business Partners on best practice to achieve prompt, accurate, efficient billing through the ERP system.
- To support the project managers as required in ensuring customer payments are made to terms and by exception managing overdue accounts
- Regular reviews of outstanding Debt & WIP with Finance Manager and Finance Director.
- Collecting KPIs on billing and cash collection and reporting to wider business
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all Debtor Control Accounts (each month)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Supervisor who is looking to join a successful business and carve a long term career. To be considered for this position you must have a proven track record in both Credit Control and Billing. You will be either an experienced Senior Credit Controller looking for your first managerial opportunity or a proven manager looking for the next step. Outstanding communication skills and a solid understanding of transactional finance will be required. Strong IT skills in including Advanced Excel skills are essential.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request