An opportunity has come across my desk for an experienced Sales Ledger to join a large manufacturing company with huge growth opportunities in Caerphilly.
The client turns over £50 million a year and is known for it's amazing internal opportunities. If you're looking for a company with a great training scheme and growth opportunities, apply below.
The role involves overseeing the sales ledger function of the business. You will be involved in:
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and have previous finance experience. Below is some key attributes:
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner
- AAT qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to communicate well
The role is being offered on a temp to perm basis. If you feel like you are the right fit for the role please get in touch with your CV.