Machinist - Manufacturing & Operations
28,000 per annum plus profit related bonus
Location: Close to Fareham, Portsmouth
We are seeking a number of experienced Machinists to join a well-known global power management company based close to Fareham in Portsmouth. This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career through our clients commitment to learning and development and to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence.
Our client provides energy-efficient solutions to help their customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably through the use of power management technologies and services; and are committed to the support, development and well-being for their employees.
The businesses comprise five distinct segments: Electrical Products, Electrical Systems and Services, Aerospace, Hydraulics and Vehicle Components.
You will Strip, Build, Test and perform fault diagnosis' of Electrical Components, Pumps and Mechanical units.
Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Help to achieve turnaround times on key civil & military contract units through effective and efficient practices.
- Adhere to safe working practices and site regulations.
- Assist with engineers and team to improve quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Be a team player, able to work under own initiative and flexible to changing demands.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- City and Guilds/National certificate in an engineering discipline.
- BTEC level 2/3 in an engineering discipline.
- Or Equivalent Time Spent & Experience Gained in a similar environment